Ignite Your Career
Your theoretical competency may contribute only about 40% to your candidature while applying for a job. So what forms the other 60%? Time and again leaders have emphasized the importance of developing skills outside the textbook curriculum. These skills could be anything; right from managing your emotions to employing digital tools that make work simpler.
Each one of us struggles with establishing our professional identity in individual capacities. We at Homi Lab have always identified national development with youth empowerment. In our quest to attain our vision it is imperative that we impart young minds with tools to sharpen their skills and make them more employable. Start young, achieve more!
This program would take you on a holistic journey wherein you will learn about yourself, become more aware of the world and equip yourself with skills necessary to make the most of every opportunity that comes your way.
The course consists of 5 sessions and is offered in English in a batch with limited seats. The course instructors are alumni from IIT Kharagpur, IIM Ahmedabad, Boston Consulting Group and Google, so you are in the company of the most adept and seasoned minds.
Each session would be of 45-50 minutes.
Recommended Age Group: 17-25 years
Price of Course: 999